Individual Online Training
- Each employee views one of the training videos below.
- After watching the video, each employee creates an account and takes the online test.
- After the employee passes the test, they will receive a certificate to print out. The employee prints out the certificate and provides it to management.
- Hold a group training using one of the training videos below.
- After your staff have viewed a training video, they will need to take & pass a written test. (The stophtiowa.org website requires each employee to have a unique email address to register their training information. If employees do not have an email address/refuse to provide one, we recommend creating a fictitious email using the following format: Firstname.Lastname@noemail.com)
- Management uploads the records of the training to the stophtiowa.org website using their Hotel Administrator account. Management is also required to keep copies of group training records at the facility.
- To request a copy of the written test: email email@example.com
IOWA OFFICE TO COMBAT
*These trainings have additional requirements for the State of Iowa Law.
Please contact training providers for more information.